You Stay We Pay
Creative PR Campaign Helped City of Redmond Hospitality Industry Hard-hit by COVID
Partnered with Bullseye Creative on an innovative tourism stimulation plan that encouraged residents and tourists to “Experience Redmond” resulting in new overnight stays, higher hotel occupancy rates and critically needed revenue for participating restaurants and merchants.
- Use PR to generate buzz and excitement about the promotion
- Drive adoption of the offer: Stay 2 nights at a participating hotel and receive $100 of Geek Out Gold community currency
- Generate 10 to 15 articles or broadcast news stories
- Exceeded PR goal by more than 4x
- Generated 45+ local, regional and national stories
- Regional & national coverage included TV stations in Alabama, Idaho, Kentucky, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and a live interview on Fox News, America’s Newsroom show
- Local coverage included stories on every local TV network, a feature in The Seattle Times, KUOW (NPR) interview with Bill Radke about the promotion, and numerous other stories
- Generate 1000 room nights
- Hotels received 1550 total NEW room nights
- The 1550 new room night business generated $193,750 in new business for Redmond hotels.
- $50,000 LTAC investment returned $268,750 in Total Economic Impact